Okay, here we go! I made this little collage of costumes I plan to / would like to do this year. I don't think I'll be able to do all of them because there are so many (and I have way more in my cosplay folders that I didn't include here), but these are on top of the list at the moment.
- Florence, Sakura, Aki, Hikaru, Nonon and Aurora are almost 100% certain; I already have materials for most of them
- Hikaru’s red dress, Sakura’s Clow Country outfit and Blondie are some I would like to do if I have time and money
- I have almost all the materials for Sansa, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to finish it
- Gamora would be nice for Tracon in September
- And I promised myself to finally finish Elsa’s ice dress and remake the coronation dress even if I won’t get to wear them at a convention u__u
- Aaaand I would love to cosplay someone from Avatar or Legend of Korra. AtLA is still closer to my heart but I kinda like Asami from LoK :I
And next the conventions I wish to attend this year and some planned cosplays:
- Desucon Frostbite in February: Florence Nightingale from Houkago no Charisma for Sunday, Saturday not yet decided (Sakura from Tsubasa or Nonon from Kill la Kill??)
- Popcult Helsinki in April: Female Loki and Thor with my friend on Saturday, Sunday not yet decided
- Desucon in June(?): Aurora from Sleeping Beauty on Sunday (?), Saturday's plans still unsure
- Animecon in July: Aki Izayoi from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's on Saturday, Sunday is still ?????
- Tracon in September: No plans yet, but Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy would be nice
There's also Mimicon in June, it's not far from where I live, but not sure yet if I'm going.
What kind of plans do you have for this year? (: